I'm sure everyone has at some point in their lives went dancing or went
To a school dance when they were in grade school. Well as you get older dancing becomes very
Entertaining! Lol last night I went out dancing and the crowd was an older
One but no big thing. I seriously was doing my thing and just having fun. Well
At different times during the night I was dancing with different guys.
Seriously I thought to myself either one of three things is going on right now.
They are really drunk, they can't dance or maybe I'm just a good dancer lol.
And I can't even explain the fact that some people take themselves so serious they don't
Have a clue where the beat is tosong. Yeah, I realize this is a crazy thing to go all at of my way to blog about.
However, just think about it when you're at a club and you start watching people dance and the people who come up to you and want to dance....yeah you'll see it's probably one of the funniest things you've seen since grown man foot pajamas....lol
-JLG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sadly, you'll now filled me with an urge to see a man in foot pajamas dancing...
Post a Comment