It's 2009.....!
yeah a new year which means new beginnings....
For me so far my life has consisted of work and school and figuring out what steps to take next and moving foward to better things.
Honestly that was probably the easiest thing to say but one of the hardest things to actually do. I seriously have zero life and I'm alone a lot which can give me more than enough time to think and thats insane!
I dont think think I've ever wanted something so much for myself than right now. I will 25 soon and honestly I understand what many 25 year olds go through. It's that point in the road where you need to make a choice that will determine the rest of your lifes future.
I am certain that if I don't make a choice for myself now I'll never get things done.
So for 2009 my goal is to have an amazing gpa so when I transfer I'll be considered to go somewhere amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment