So you know when you here an artist album and there's just a song that you here and it just makes sense? Then when you think about it the album is exactly how you curently feel or how have you've been felling. See six months ago my life changed and seriously I felt like I should've been checked into rehab.
I was in this relationship that I honestly thought was perfect and that I met someone who just made sense to me. Although, somethings aren't always what they seem.
So like many relationships this one ended and it didn't end happily...yeah so what happened I turned into "A Good Girl Gone Bad". Today I've listened to "Rehab" probably 100 times today and I realized what my relationship really was like and that I can have better for myself. That somethings really do make you feel like you get the life sucked out of you and that nothing feels the same.
However, there's always that one moment when everything just clicks! And you can just walk away an realize it just wasn't ment to be.
Check out the "Rehab" video by Rihanna ft Justin Timberlake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmXpRORB2Io
-JLG
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment