Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Time....

So this is my first official BLOG....
Yeah well lets see...I'm 24 years old, from Tempe, Arizona and currently living in Ohio. Yeah, life has a funny way of placing you in situations that you would've never expected however it's better that you get away from everything you are used to and get to see other places.
I lived in New York for 5 whole weeks and yeah all I have to say about that is...one day I'll be back there doing business and it'll be more of an expereince that I'll enjoy.

As for as a personal life there's not much to tell...not in a relationship because the last one really hurt me and i don't trust hardly anyone. Today I realized why I don't trust females as friends. The reason most males don't like females is exactly why I don't either i.e. drama, back stabbing, jealous and usually a waste of time!

I'm just at a point in my life where I haven't lived a perfect life, however I know that every experience has been a learning lesson. And that has been the best thing for me. Most people won't ever understandong or accepting of anything I've done but it's not there choice in the end.

So anyways this was my first blog and there's still more to come....
J.L.G.

No comments: