So today is Thanksgiving and every year there's always smething different about the year before. This year I seriously would've never guessed Id be in Ohio for Thanksgiving let alone living here. However, I do feel blessed to be where I'm at because my life would honestly feel much worse.
So anyways, "Traditions" what an interesting concept! Yeah every year we as people do something that is a regular thing to remind us of what makes us happy or just makes us balanced. When I was younger my mom had this tradition where we made some boxes with hay for the Three Kings. Just like in the story of baby Jess the Three Kngs came delivering gifts. The following day after me my brother and sister had a small gift in our boxes.
Coming from a diverse family background I truelly love because there are so many traditions that I want to one day share with my children.
I think my favorite tradition that I can remember is birthday. See my birthday is always near Easter or on Easter. Well my mom always makes sure every year that I have jelly beans. Yeah, it's probably super lame but it's always been my favorite candy to have for my birthday.
Traditions are truelly great things and I am thnakful for the many I have and the ones I will have in the future.
-JLG
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment