Wednesday, November 26, 2008

religion and Christmas...

So on my way to work yesterday this man randomly starts talking to me and he asked
Me if I wanted to see somwthing intresting that would blow my mind?
So I said ok because I knew he wouldn't just leave me alone. So he reads this scripture
To me and starts telling me about Santa Claus and Satan basically are the same person. Yes ladies and gentlman
If you weren't informed before here's the memo just incase you didn't get it before. Then I made a comment that I was
Catholic and wow this man looked at me as though Satan himself was staring him in the eye.

So I started thinking about all of this information this man had spoken to me. Then I started thinking
More in depth about religion and Christmas. Religion has been around for so many years no one knows if its all real
Or just something people need to have to feel as though there is something after this life. I do believe there is a God and
That he does hear us when we call to him. He does things we may never know the answers to however that's why he is God.

Now Christmas is easy to explain. The word Christmas is broken down into Christ mass. Wow! So easy lol it seriously its the celebration
Of Christ birth. Now why do people do gift giving and everything else? That's because many people have traditions and they pass them on. Traditions are
The blessings that we remember we have every year.

So whatever you believe is up to you! No judgement because at year end of the day I'm not the one who has last call!
-JLG

No comments: